It’s becoming impossible to keep up with all of the great ones out there (right now there’s more than 40 podcasts to listen in my Instacast), but here’s my narrow selection.
- Shop Talk Show - About front-end web development & design, featuring awesome guests, with questions from listeners.
Education & Comedy:
- Radiolab (up to 60 min) - “Science meets culture” in a form of stories, investigations, and experiences.
- 60-Second Science (1 min) - Daily commentary on some of the interesting news in the world of science.
- The Moth or “True stories told live” (~ 20 min)
- a show with zefrank (~ 3 min)
- Savage Lovecast (~ 50 min) - Advice columnist Dan Savage answers questions about sex and relationships. Insightful, provocative, and funny.
- Learn French with daily podcasts (~ 5 min) - Useful to stay in touch with your existing (beginner to intermediate) French, and expand your vocabulary. Funny accent included. (Louis is adorable.)
- Grammar Girl Quick and Dirty Tips (5–10 min) - English grammar, punctuation, and style.
- Lexicon Valley (20–30 min) - Simply about language.